Raffaella Arista is a senior partner of Studio Legale Improda.
She is a member of AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property) since 2000.
She has been a member of the Bureau of AIPPI Int. from 2014 to 2016 and she is presently a member of the Membership Committee (since 2017).
She has been a member of the Executive Commmittee of the Italian Group of AIPPI since 2005.
She received the Award of Merits by AIPPI Int. in 2017.
She is the editor in chief of AIPPI Italian Group Newsletter.
Among her publications:
– “Il franchising di servizi” in “Know How e professionalità: la distribuzione dei servizi nei sistemi a rete”, Ed. Il Sole 24 Ore Ed. Exit 1, 2005:
– “Border measures at the National Level, Italian Chapter” in Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights Through Border Measures, Ed. Oxford University Press, 2006 (First Edition) e 2012 (Second Edition).
She teaches Intellectual Property Law:
– in the Master “Innovation and Competition” of the LUISS University in Rome;
– in the Course “Fashion Design” of IED Institute in Rome;
– in the Course “International Business” of BAU Institute in Rome.
She is currently a lecturer in seminars and conferences about Intellectual Property subjects.